We're looking for a capable candidate with strong technical skills and engineering drive who could design and drive the deployment of ML models into production.
You will be integrated in the software development team, and you'll bring our talented research team's ideas to market.
Your main missions will be:
- You will design and implement cloud or on-prem solutions, and convert custom ML/NLP solutions from the research team into production
- You will establishe scalable (Spark, Hadoop-like), efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, validation and implementation, in various environments (Kubernetes etc).
- You will develop and package softwares in a modern and rigorous way (CICD, Docker etc.)
With a rich and diverse mission, you'll work under the CTO, in close relationship with our Data Science R&D department.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code to ensure stability and maintainability
- Follow the whole Product development from design to delivery
- Define and deploy best practices
What you will find at Sarus
- A lot of impact on the product
- Exctiting topics, as data privacy is hot and we are implementing and doint research at State of the Art
- A welcoming culture, looking for excellence and accomplishment but willing to train and onboard everybody
- A true seed-stage startup experience